High Quality Digital 2D Artwork
‣ Bust: $15
‣ Halfbody: $30
‣ Fullbody: $40
‣ Bust: $20
‣ Halfbody: $35
‣ Fullbody: $50
‣ Bust: $40
‣ Halfbody: $60
‣ Fullbody: $80
‣ Single character: $120
‣ Extra characters: +$80
‣ Extra Character: +75% of base price
‣ Backgrounds are only made on Illustrations
‣ Illustrations have 4 Thumbnails to be choosen from
‣ All prices are in USD
‣ Payment is made using PayPal
‣ Art must be paid in full before I start working
‣ All artwork comes with my watermark. If you need it removed, tell me
‣ If you're unsure of what I draw, don't be afraid of asking me directly
✓ Human, Humanoid, Male, Female, NSFW, Pairings, Fanart, OCs, Caricature
✕ Furry, Mecha, Vehicles
• Do you work in other styles?
‣ Yes, please send me any examples you may have and I'll tell you wether I can make the style you're looking for.
• What are you ok drawing for NSFW? Do you charge extra?
‣ I'm open for lots of stuff, please ask me and I'll tell you if I'm ok with that. And no, I don't charge any extra for NSFW art.
• Do you make alternative versions of the same artwork?
‣ Yes! I charge a fee that varies accordingly to details and how much of the artwork is changed.
• Do you make Character Design/Ref Sheets?
‣ Yes, there's a small fee for working based on description. Ref Sheets have a base price of $100 and comes with front and back fullbody, one headshot expression, 2 details (like eyes, rings, ear piercings...), color picker, and any written info you'd like.
• May I have a discount?
‣ Maybe. If you bulky order with me, I can give you a discount based on how many art you buy at once.
• Do you accept payment plans?
‣ Yes, but only above $200 and I'll only start working after the last payment is made.
• Do you take rush orders?
‣ Yes, but the price will increase accordingly to the time and work I'll have. For example: a fullbody sketch to be made in 5 days will have a smaller fee than an illustration made in 3 days.
• May I see the art while you are working on it?
‣ I will send you WIPs during the proccess. One for the sketch, one for base colors, one finished before sending you the final file. Illustrations have an extra step before the sketch for Thumbnails. You can ask for changes on any steps.
• What resolution will I receive my art?
‣ The artwork is made by default in an A4 250dpi, either portrait or landscape. Unless you ask me for an specific resolution (like a 100x100 pixel icon), or if I think the composition will be better in another resolution (in this case, the artwork will still have 250dpi).
• I didn't understand "x"/I have questions.
‣ Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have and I'll clear it for you.
• The Client must be at legal age to order a commission, or have the legal guardian's consent.
• NSFW art will not be done for Minor clients.
• Displayed base prices are subject to change according to the complexity, difficulty, size and any other reason of each individual piece.
• Clear visual references and/or written description of a commission idea must be provided by the Client. After which a preliminary quote will be provided by the Artist. A $10-$20 additional visual design fee will be added to the commission cost in the case of drawing characters from solely written descriptions; this rate can vary depending on complexity of the character.
• Payments up to $200 must be paid up front in full before work begins. Once payment is made, the requested work will be made as soon as the Artist is capable while maintaining a high quality of art. (Any issues with, or need for alternate payment arrangements are to be discussed with the Artist as soon as they are known to the Client.)
• The Client will receive screenshot updates for the following steps: Sketch, Base Colors, Shading, Finished Piece.
• Each step can be corrected up to 3 times, so the Client must be clear and concise on everything to be changed at once. Any extra corrections will be added a $5 fee per correction. No corrections will be made after the work is finished.
• The Artist will not start over the art after the first sketch, only minor changes can be requested. Example: the character is leaning on the wall with their arms hanging, and the Client asks for the Artist to cross the character's arms is ok; the character is in the same position and the Client asks the Artist to draw them sitting down is not ok. Any big changes like the last one will have an extra fee priced on how hard it will be to remake everything.
• Regarding the last topic, the 4 illustrations' thumbnails will be made based on client's description of the scene, posing, caracter, and other elements. If the client chooses not to go with any of the thumbnails made, an extra fee of $10 will be added to each new thumbnail asked to be done.
• The Artist will not correct previous steps (i.e. if the artwork is already being colored, the Client can not ask for the sketch to be changed).
• If the artwork is finished before final payment is made, the Client will not receive the original high quality paint/drawing or un-watermarked digital image of the commission until final payments are made.
• The Artist reserves the right to reject critique and redline pertaining to artistic skill or style preference (i.e. anatomy, coloring style, etc.) if said critique reduces the artistic quality of the piece. Other suggestions to correct the problem may be made by the Artist.
• If the Client wishes to cancel their commission up to the sketch stage they will be refunded 50% of what they paid.
• If the Client wishes to cancel their commission during or after the coloring stage they will not be issued a refund.
• The Artist will have 1 month to prepare the refund.
• The Artist will not discuss a commission with a client via public forum. Communications about commissions between Client and Artist will be made through E-mail, Telegram, Facebook's Messenger, or Instant Messages on Instagram, Private Messages on y!Gallery.
• The Artist reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a commission due to poor communication, rude or inappropriate behavior, or any other reasons.
• The Artist ensures the Client will receive updates on their commission when necessary.
• The Client may not rush the Artist. Art takes time to be made and the Artist is to ensure the best quality possible.
• The Artist reserves the right to reject any commission for any reason.
• The Artist retains the right to display all commissioned work on any personal website, gallery, or journal. If the commissioned work is a time-sensitive gift, the Artist may delay public showcase at the request of the Client.
• Private commissions must be discussed before work starts. An additional 30% fee will be added based on the final commission price.
• The Artist retains ALL the rights to the commissioned artwork, including the right to make prints and merchandise.
• The Client retains all rights to their respective characters. This does not allow them rights to the commissioned image.
• The Client may not profit from the artwork. This includes the sale of the digital files, or rights to the image.
• The Client may retain the rights and profit from the artwork if discussed previously. A copyright fee will be added based on the complexity of the work.
• The Client cannot alter the artwork itself. The Client may also upload the watermarked version of the artwork to their personal website or gallery, but not any unmarked version. Written credit to the Artist is also required alongside any online post of the artwork.
• The Artist may recycle sketches and preparatory works that were rejected by the Commissioner for other commissions or personal works.
• Clients payments are to be be made via PayPal invoice, which will be sent to the Client’s email by the Artist. Clients should not make payments to the Artist’s PayPal that are not processed via invoice as invoices are required for the sake of the Artist’s records.
• Clients will be sent a watermarked version of their commissioned piece; If desired, the Client may request an unwatermarked version, but, as stated previously, the unmarked version is for personal use only – any posts of the work on the clients online profiles etc. must be credited with the watermarked version.
• The artwork will be delivered in .PNG format with 250dpi resolution by default. These may change depending on the Client's order (i.e. a 100x100 icon with 72dpi.)
• Expected turnover for pieces varies depending on the complexity of the desired piece; though the artist aims to complete pieces as quickly as possible while maintaining a high standard of work. Clients will be kept up to date with project progress.
• Regarding the previous article; for time sensitive work such as birthday gifts, please make the artist aware of the intended date and a priority may be placed upon said work, as well as the fee for the rush order.
• The Client must read, understand and agree to all the above terms before commissioning the Artist. By sending payment, the Client agrees to the above terms and certify to be above legal age.